Geographic Information Systems (a.k.a. GIS) combines computers, software, and data into one environment to display, analyze, manage, and create all forms of geographical data. With this system you can view, understand, question, interpret, and visualize your data in many ways.
Great River utilizes ESRI based GIS in conjunction with other information such as AutoCAD, surveying, aerial photography, and existing hard copy data to aid clients with the following services:
- Full GIS implementation
- Data conversion and vector migration
- Data collection, creation, and manipulation
- Training and technical support
- GIS software acquisition and installation
- Centerline and address mapping
- Utility mapping
- Parcel mapping
- Facility mapping
- Custom mapping application development
- Custom map and report development
- Web mapping development
- Aerial photo coordination and quality assurance
We are an ESRI Business Partner and Value Reseller. With over 30 years of combined GIS experience, our staff is here to answer all your GIS needs.